Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Official Home Owners

It was a very long and grueling process, but as of January 15, 2014 Blake and I are officially home owners.


As you will see from the pictures we have a lot of projects on our hands, but we decided that was what we wanted; an older home we could make our mark on in some way.


The Living Room
Dining Room
Our Bedroom. (If you think that's big you should see the closet ;-))
The Bathroom. (Again, I know so much space)

Peyton's Bedroom/Nursery
Laundry Area 
Sun Room off of Kitchen

Our Kitchen. You have to love the pastel green and yellow ;-)
Another big selling point for this house for us was a rental unit in the basement.









Stay tuned for more pictures as we fix up and make this house our home. . . 

3 comments:

Kimmie Jackson said...

Um, is Peyton running around pants-less? Now that's a real selling point! I can't wait to see your projects commence! I know it will look great!

Rebekah said...

What a lovely house. I love the hard wood floors and the arches. I love that you have a sink in your laundry room too. Very cute house. Congrats! I'm sure you guys will make it a beautiful and cozy first home.

Meagan said...

CONGRATS. That is a darling home. you will make it so cute. How exciting.