Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fun in the Sun


A special thanks to Katie for taking these cute photos :)

 This weekend was so warm and sunny, so Peyton and I took full advantage. We went to a pool party at play group, then that night we went to the splash park at Porter Park with Dexter and Katie Truman. Saturday we spent all day at Rigby Lake with the Trumans.
I found that Peyton loves to play in the water. I found this blog where the mom taught her 6 month old how to swim (like face under water). I can't even imagine Peyton swimming already, but it makes me think that maybe I should start teaching him. I have this feeling that this summer is going to include a lot of water. 

1 comment:

The Truman's said...

Peyton will be swimming under water before you know it at the amount of water this summer that he is getting introduced to :)