Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Our Trip to Parma (part 1)


Kevin and Kimmie went to visit family in Parma this weekend, so instead of driving 9 hours to Spokane, we decided to meet them half way. Blake a Kevin went golfing while Kimmie, Rula (Kevin's mom) and I went shopping and did crafts. We had such a blast, and Peyton loved their little chihuahua Peanut, and would chase him (or scoot after him) around the house. It was so wonderful seeing them, and I told Blake we need to make a goal to see the Jackson's at least once a year.

These were the cardigans Kimmie and I made from long sleeved onsies. We got the idea from here. These are a size 12 month, so Peyton has just a little bit of time to grow into them.

We went to a yard sale, and there were some really cute clothes. My mom would be so proud.
Stay tuned. . . There are more pictures to come, I'm just waiting on Kimmie to post them :)

1 comment:

The Truman's said...

yep.... still love the cardigans! very cute!