Monday, August 27, 2012

Our Family Trip to Ketchum

We went to the YMCA to swim
I (convinced) the life guards to let me take Peyton down the slide with me
 




We got to meet Mallory's boyfriend Robert


If you can't tell, those sleepless night were getting to us.

Peyton loves my parent's dog Zoey

We went to Kechum/Sun Valley for my side's family vacation. Mom and Dad rented a nice cabin. We went to a cool thrift store and I found my most favorite second hand thing of all time. . . a chair for Peyton that hooks onto the table. It's a nice one and I got it for four dollars. Other purchases included; baby einstiens, and a picture frame. It was a fun trip except for Peyton had the worst time sleeping, which made for a cranky boy and parents. 

2 comments:

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

peyton has got some serious flexible skill sucking on those toes! by the way, loved your bookcase make-over!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsea,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Ketchum to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane