Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's Almost Here!

Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love dressing up, candy, and decorating my home all "spooky" :) I'm especially excited for this year since it's Peyton's first, and my sister-in-law is letting me borrow the cutest costume for him, but you will just have to wait and see what it's going to be. . .

I'm also excited because my friend Katie and I are planning a murder mystery dinner. I have not done one since high school, and I remember it being so much fun. I'm just hoping Blake will get into it, because I sure will. If it's a success it might have to become a yearly tradition. I'll let you know how it goes. . . 




This is the other sweater Kimmie and I made together.

Also, I think these are the cutest baby boy jeans from Gap.

1 comment:

The Truman's said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! :)