Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Cutest Monkey and other Projects

 Peyton made the cutest monkey. I was going to make him a flying monkey to go with my wicked witch costume but I guess you could say I got lazy. 
We went to my mom's house for dinner and trick or treated around her neighborhood. The weather was perfect for trick or treating, but Peyton was bored so we went home after about ten houses. I was so nice though. . . Blake and I have been trying not to give P candy/sweets until he is a year old, but I let him have a dum dum for being such a good sport. He loved it, and sucked it down to the stick.
 It's amazing how much more fun holidays are now that I have a baby :)








I made these delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Perfect for the season, or to give to your visit teachies, or to bring to a naughty party :) 
I got the recipe off of Holly's Blog.

Christmas is going to come before we know it, so I decided to start making gifts. These are made from old t-shirts I never wear anymore. I got the instructions on how to do it here
And I have to give a special thanks to my little BOY; who modeled these so well. And I'm sure his dad would be mad if he ever found out, but hey I needed to make sure these were the right size.

 And I put out some fall decorations, and I realized I have lots of Halloween decor, but not very much for Thanksgiving. Guess I just need to keep adding to it. 
And I promise I will put up pictures from our murder mystery dinner just as soon as I get them.

1 comment:

Shanda and Stephen said...

He is such a cutie!!! We gave Beckham a dum dum too (even though we aren't giving him sweets)! He loved it! And those headbands are adorable! Peyton looks good in them! :-) I need to talk to you sometime. I have wanted to do a murder mystery dinner for a long time....