Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Our Recently turned Two Year Old

On January first, 2014 our first born turned two years old. Seems crazy, but I like “most” of the things two has brought. Including his own little genuine personality, an understanding of what we are telling him to do (for the most part), and an independence that causes him to play more on his own. With this independence is a want of discovery which leads to the not so desirable traits, such as, not wanting to sit in a cart at the grocery store, or wanting to explore a resturant, and so on. I believe that just comes with the age, so I’ll take it. 







Any who back to his birthday. . .  we celebrated New Years Eve since that night the whole family was going to be together anyway. I attempted to make my first theme cake this year that went a lot easier than expected. I got the directions on how to do it here.

We love this little guy, and are so happy to have shared two years of his life with him. Can’t wait for what the next years bring. 

1 comment:

Teri Wadman said...

love the cake, so cute!