Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Craft day

source



I did mine with brown hemp
 Arianne and I decided to procrastinate our chores and we had a craft day. So we got on our bikes, and ventured to walmart, where we bought tacky glue, hemp string, and bouncy balls. We wrapped and wrapped. What stinks is we have to wait 3 days before deflating our balls to make sure the glue cures. I am making these to go over the baby's bright green changing table (that I will refinish one of these days). After we deflate our balls we'll re-pump them up and I will make a big one and she will make a medium one. After our fun craft day we decided we needed to have craft days at least twice a month.

1 comment:

Holly said...

SUPER fun Chel!!! I can't wait to see your nursery! It's going to be darling!!! So excited for a boy!!