Friday, August 19, 2011

A day of golf


 

 

Holy moly. . . look how far I stick out my butt when I swing.







Anyone who knows Blake knows that next to me, golf is his love, sometimes addiction. The reason golf is so addicting to some people is because it is definitely a game against yourself. I am not as interested in golf as Blake, but I am trying to get better. This is a sport that you can play together non-competitively, so no hard feelings unless one person tries to help the other too much J. It is 2 hours of walking, talking, and the occasional “I don’t need help.”    
 
Yesterday we went golfing with Blake’s grandma (I think she's 85). She was such a hoot. My favorite line of the day was when she was telling herself “watch the damn ball”. We had such a fun day with her and her friend Gladice. – I thought this was so sweet, she called Blake later that day, because she could not remember if she gave us a hug goodbye, we love you Grandma Davis.

1 comment:

Caley said...

how fun!! i enjoyed going on golf dates with thomas too! (can we get a picture of your bump next?)