Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Bump,


Right now I am 19 weeks along, wondering what and who you are. I get so excited every time I think of you, if you don’t believe me ask your dad he’ll tell you. When I am bored I like to put my head down to my chest and talk to you. Nothing that important, I just want to be sure that you know you are loved when you come here. 

I was telling Blake yesterday that the highlight of my week is going on to that baby bump tracker, and seeing what you look like. Supposedly you are getting out of the weird alien stage and are looking more and more like a newborn. I would have to say that the highlight of my day is when I feel that little nudge of yours reminding me you are there.

Your dad is not as good at showing excitement as I am, but I can tell he is. He is always making sure I am okay, and comforts me when I have my hormonal freak outs. Without fail, every time I get up to go to the bathroom in the night, which is a lot, he asks if every things okay. He wants to give the both of us the best life.

What I really want to say is thank you for choosing us. You may get frustrated with us sometimes, but please know we will try our best. I am so thankful that our Heavenly Father gave us the opportunity to create life, and that we have the opportunity to be together for all eternity.
I love you so very much,

Mom             


8 week ultra sound - right now you just look like a gummy bear.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am sooooo happy for you!